All Your Base Are Belong to Us is the first studio album by Osmosis vocalist Marco Simmer, also known as Devil Child. The record was released under Serj Tankian's label, Serjical Strike, on August 19, 2008. All Your Base Are Belong to Us includes the songs, "Scout Goes Bonk!" and "All I Smell Is Your Ass", both of which were later made into singles; the former also had a music video produced.
This album continues the "industrial hip-hop an' chiptune" style that Marco's three extended plays had; it also implements traces of jazz, synthpop, and folk music. All Your Base Are Belong to Us, like with the releases that preceded it, contains numerous samples throughout the album.
- "Everybody... I Never Did It for the Nookie" - 2:48
- "Screw Xbox, We Play Old-School Nintendo!" - 4:03
- "All I Smell Is Your Ass" - 4:29
- "You Fucking People" (feat. Maia of Dungeon Elite) - 3:35
- "Music Is Music..." - 3:17
- "Touch Fuzzy, Get High" - 3:59
- "Scout Goes Bonk!" - 2:24
- "Female Officers Are Required to Wear Miniskirts" - 5:06
- "It's Outta Your Reach" (feat. Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence) - 3:22
- "Pretend I'm the Pizza Delivery Guy" - 3:01
- "Unfunny Outro... Oh, And Autotune's Gay!" - 1:50
- The album's title is a reference to the 1991 Sega Mega Drive port (European version) of the 1989 arcade installment, Zero Wing.
- Tracks 2, 5, 8, 9, and 11 are the only songs on the album to not have any samples.
- "Nookie" by Limp Bizkit
- Family Guy
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Team Fortress 2
- A Few Good Men
- They're All Gonna Laugh At You! by Adam Sandler
- Scout Goes Bonk!; Jhonen Vasquez
- Marco Simmer - vocals, electronics, keyboards, samples, programming, producer
- Lights - additional production
- Futura - photography